Port Alberni’s former Branch No. 55 was formed in 1926, the same year the Legion headquarters was established in Canada.
Botanical Gardens’ outdoor display features 20,000 lights.
Students from ADSS are helping to highlight Port Alberni men and women who made the call to service in the First World War.
Learn about Linda Henry's life in this month's seniors column.
Almost 10,000 lbs of apples were pressed into juice this Sunday by the Pressing Matter fruit press from Courtenay.
The club was formed in 1986 as a small group who met monthly in each others’ homes to discuss their respective genealogical “brick walls."